The Bestest in the Barn

Monday, July 9, 2007

Week 4 Thing 9

Just finished up with Merlin and the feed search tools. The feed search tools did not give me too much trouble. I liked Topix and Syndic8. Something about the layout of those two just worked better for me. The other two did not appeal to me. And as for Merlin... Well, just let me say, I understand why Nimue locked that grouchy old wizard in the cave! My only regret is that he managed to escape. I had no trouble finding the RS feed for the site because it is located on the change password page, which I visited on numerous occasions. After the FIFTH time that I changed my password and Merlin STILL refused to recognize it, I decided I just wasn't going to have an account, so whatever magical services are available behind the veil will forever remain a mystery to me.

No comments: