The Bestest in the Barn

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Final Thoughts

Okay, maybe I'm not finished. I'm supposed to make a wrap-up post refecting on why this project was important. This is difficult, mainly because I'm actually doing it at work where there are a hundred distractions. I do believe this was a valuable and worthwhile project. Libraries need to keep current and be aware of trends and technologies. Now, I know we only skimmed the surface of what's out there, but at least we got a nice overview. The 23 Things page has some wonderful links on it that we can continue to visit and explore and I would love to continue to explore the Web 2.0 award nominated websites further. What this project did was give us some tools to work with. What we do with them from here is up to us.

No comments: